Broker: OctaForex (review)
Name: 50% deposit bonus. The bonus amount is 10% to 50% of each deposit amount
Bonus Duration: until cancellation
Bonus size: 50%
Maximum amount of bonus: –
Bonus for: New Traders
Withdrawal requirements: Trading volume. Bonus can be withdrawn, trade (bonus amount)/2 (bonus amount divided by two) standard lots to be able to withdraw a bonus. For example Bonus (100 USD) = 50 closed lots – is the amount required for transferring bonus to “Balance”
Link: OctaFx 50% deposit bonus
1. By opening a trading account under this 100% Credit Bonus program, the Client
acknowledges that he has read and agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions
as well as to the Company Trading Terms and Conditions.
2. The promotional period for this 100% Credit Bonus Offer shall run from November 11th
2013, onwards. There is no time limit for the completion of the bonus volume
3. The Company has the right to amend, alter or terminate this Bonus Promotion at its sole
discretion, and at any time without notice.
4. The Company reserves the right to refuse offering of the 100% Credit Bonus at its sole
discretion without the need to provide justification. The Company will not be liable for
any stop outs or any other consequences that result out of a Bonus cancellation and/or
5. If the Company suspects that a Client has abused or attempted to abuse a promotion, or
otherwise acted with a lack of good faith towards us, then the Company reserves the
right, at its sole discretion, to deny, withhold or withdraw from that Client the 100%
Credit Bonus or promotion and if necessary to cancel any terms and conditions with
respect to that Client, either temporarily or permanently, or terminate that Client’s
access to the service and/or block that Client’s Account.
6. Any dispute or situation not covered by these Terms will be resolved by the Company
Management in a fair manner.
7. The 100% Credit Bonus only applies on new deposits of at least 100 USD (or any other
8. The 100% Credit bonus offer only applies to Micro, Premium, Islamic, FIX and Currenex
9. Once a client completes the volume requirement, they will need to send an email to
email@example.com requesting the bonus to be released.
10. After the volume requirements are met, the client has three (3) months in order to
claim the bonus to be released. Failure to do so within the aforementioned timeframe
will invalidate the client’s right to claim the bonus.
11. The maximum amount that can be active in this bonus promotion is 30,000 USD/ 25,000
EUR/ 100,000 PLN per trading account. If a Client has multiple trading accounts, then
the sum of the active bonus awarded for ALL of the Client’s trading accounts cannot
exceed 100,000 USD/ 85,000 EUR/ 350,000 PLN.
12. Participation in the 100% Credit Bonus is not allowed for persons under the age of 18 or
otherwise under the legal age in their country of residence (“minors”).
13. Please note that you cannot switch between bonus programs. A Client can request
change of bonus scheme to No Bonus only via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. In
such a case all active bonuses will be removed and no bonus will be awarded on further
14. To withdraw the Bonus from your account you need to make transactions (number of
lots) in the amount of: <Bonus Sum> /2 = <Number of Lots>
EXAMPLE: You receive $200 bonus. To withdraw the received bonus, you need to make
a transaction $200 / 2 = 100 lots (only closed deals are taken into account).
ATTENTION: For trading on Indices, U.S. Shares, Gold and Oil transactions, 1 lot traded
counts as 0.1 lot towards completing the bonus volume requirements. For U.K. shares 1
lot traded counts as 1/1000 lot towards completing the bonus volume requirements.
Only trades that have a 3 pip difference between open and close price are counted
towards the Volume Requirements.
15. When a Client makes a withdrawal from their account, they will be subject to a
proportionate removal of the bonus amount awarded. The formula used by the system
regarding Bonus Removals following a withdrawal request is: WITHDRAWAL AMOUNT X
1 (100%). For example: If a Client withdraws 100 USD from their account, 100 USD will
be deducted automatically from the 100% bonus amount that had been previously
claimed and awarded.
16. Unless all requirements of the program are met, you can withdraw no more than your
original deposit plus profits (or minus losses) at any time. Once the original deposit is
removed, the bonus is lost. If a part of the original deposit is withdrawn the bonus is
removed on a pro rata basis, therefore there will be a partial bonus removal. Each
withdrawal is subject of bonus removal as per calculation in point 15.
17. Furthermore, if the volume requirements are not completed then the 100% Credit
Bonus can only be used for credit purposes.
18. If volume requirements are not met and the equity of the account goes below the bonus
amount then the bonus is removed automatically by the system. In other words, if the
Cash Equity (Equity – Credit Bonus) becomes zero or less, all previously awarded Credit
Bonuses will be canceled and withdrawn from the respective Client’s account. In these
circumstances the Company shall not be liable for any consequences of the bonus
cancellation, including, but not limited to, order(s) closure by Stop Out.
19. Internal funds transferred between trading Accounts within the Company are
considered as withdrawals, therefore Bonus removal will be applied if the amount being
transferred out from the 100% Credit Bonus account is from the original balance that
was awarded a respective bonus
20. Credit Bonuses cannot be transferred between, or from Eligible Clients’ trading
Accounts within the Company.
21. In the case of selecting the 100% Credit Bonus there is no margin call alert