Broker: InstaForex (review)
Name: NoDeposit Bonus up to $100
Bonus Duration: until cancellation
Bonus size: up to $100
Maximum amount of bonus: Individual based
Bonus for: New Traders
Withdrawal requirements: Trading volume. Both buy and sell trades are equal to X*25 InstaForex lots where X is the total amount of the bonuses.
The campaign applies to Standard USD, US Cent or Standard EUR, EUR Cent accounts opened from 15/05/2014, excluding MT5 accounts.
- Every Client of InstaForex is eligible to receive the No Deposit Bonus only once. The bonus is incompatible with other types of bonuses.
- The No Deposit Bonus is available only for the accounts that passed the second-level verification.
- Profit is allowed for withdrawal only for completely verified accounts. The Client agrees that the bonus is cancelled in full + 20% of the bonus amount upon withdrawal of funds from the trading account.
- The No Deposit Bonus can be withdrawn after executing buy or sell trades of the total volume equal to X*25 InstaForex lots in total where X is the total amount of the bonuses received (all the bonuses ever gained are taken into account, including cancelled or partially lost ones). Only the whole bonus amount is allowed for withdrawal, there is no possibility to partially withdraw the bonus. In order to withdraw bonus funds from your trading account, please send your request to email@example.com. The bonus to be withdrawn must be on your account at the moment when your request is being considered. The company reserves the right to reject the withdrawal request without giving any explanations.
- The profit derived from the No Deposit Bonus is allowed for withdrawal only in case it exceeds 20% of the bonus amount. Profit of any kind exceeding 20% is available for withdrawal.
- The company reserves the right to cancel the No Deposit Bonus without prior notice, so factoring the bonus in when calculating the profitability of your trading strategy is strongly not recommended. The company is not responsible for any consequences of the bonus cancelling, including the stop out since the accrued bonus is wholly-owned by the company until the number of lots specified in Clause 4 of the present Agreement are traded. *
- The maximum leverage for clients who received the No Deposit Bonus is 1:200.
- The stop out level for these accounts is 100%.
- The No Deposit Bonus cannot be invested.
- The client agrees that in the event the company suspects any fraud activity involving the bonus, the latter can be declared void and the trading result can be annulled.
- Clients who have received the No Deposit Bonus to their trading accounts cannot participate in rebate-programs.
- The Company reserves the right to amend or modify the campaign terms without prior notice.
* This clause is aimed at preventing any fraudulent activity associated with the bonus system; however, its applying does not mean that all the accounts which were subject to the cancellation of previously received bonuses are found to have violated any of the rules due to the fact that in some cases it is impossible to unambiguously determine the fact of the rule’s violation. There is a 10% chance that an erroneous cancellation of the bonus within the struggle against unscrupulous usage of the bonus system would take place.