Broker: Alpari (review)
Name: Extra 50% on Your Deposit (min. deposit $100)
Bonus Duration: 21 March – 31 May, 2016 expired
Bonus size: 50%
Maximum amount of bonus: 5 000 USD per trading account, 100 000 USD for all customer’s accounts
Bonus for: New Traders
Withdrawal requirements: Trading volume during 30 day period. Alpari bonus deposit can be withdrawn, trade 1 standard lot for every 5$ of the bonus. For example Client deposits 200 usd, Bonus 100 USD. So 20 closed lots (100/5) – is the amount required for transferring bonus to “Balance”
Link: Alpari 50% Bonus on Deposit
- These Conditions outline the terms by which the “50% Bonus” (hereinafter, “offer”) is valid.
- Alpari Limited (hereinafter, “Company”) is responsible for the organization of the offer. Alpari bonus deposit
- The terms and procedure in which the bonus is transferred to the client are outlined in these Conditions. The bonus shall be transferred to the client’s myAlpari.
- The offer will run from 21st March until 31st May, 2016.
- The offer is only open to Company clients who have specially registered via the link situated in the banner on the Company’s site by 31st May, 2016. The client may register and take part in the offer once only.
Attention! If the client has not registered for the offer using the link on the banner, they will not be registered to take part in the offer and the bonus funds will not be credited to them.
- The client should make a minimum deposit of 100 USD (or equivalent in EUR / GLD at the time of transfer) from an external payment system to a standard.mt4 account within 7 days of registration. Commission refunds given by the Company as part of the payment systems compensation offer are not taken into consideration when calculating and crediting the bonus. After registering for the offer, the first standard.mt4 account to be deposited on will take part in the offer. An internal account-to-account transfer does not constitute as compliance with the offer. Any deposits made to trading accounts before registration for the offer will not be counted as part of the offer.
- Company clients who have complied with the fifth and sixth clauses of these Conditions will receive a one off, non-withdrawable bonus which will total 50% of their deposit amount. The amount of bonus funds credited is calculated by totaling the deposit amount, minus any funds withdrawn from the account after registering for the offer. After making the initial deposit, the client has a further 24 hours to make additional deposits which will feature as part of the offer and as such will qualify for bonus credit.
Example: The client registers a standard.mt4 account for the offer and withdraws 100 USD from the account and then redeposits 100 USD. In this case, the Alpari bonus deposit will not be credited to the account since the deposited amount minus the withdrawn amount is zero.
- Any subsequent deposits made after this 24 hour period and any deposits made to other accounts will not receive the bonus. The maximum bonus value shall not exceed 5,000 USD (or equivalent in EUR / GLD at the time of transfer).
- To withdraw funds after having transferred them to activate the offer, the client must complete trading operations with currency pairs and / or spot metals of a certain amount within 30 days of the date the initial deposit has been added to the standard.mt4 account. For each full lot traded, 5 USD (or equivalent in EUR / GLD at the time of transfer) of the bonus funds will be transferred. The amount of trading operations needed to withdraw these funds is calculated by the following formula: amount of credit converted to USD at the time of initial transfer / 5 USD.
- The offer will terminate if the client:
- Completes trading operations which constitute the equivalent amount of lots of the total of the bonus credit. Bonus funds are transferred to the trading account balance in full after the Conditions of the trading volume are fulfilled.
- In any way withdraws funds (including internal account-to-account transfers) from the trading account used in the offer after the minimum 100 USD (or equivalent in EUR / GLD at the time of transfer) required deposit has been placed on the account. If this happens, the balance on the client’s account will receive a part of the bonus credit which corresponds to the volume of trading operations made up until that moment. The remaining credit funds will be wiped.
- If the offer has not been invalidated early by the client, 30 days after the initial deposit to activate the offer was made, a corresponding amount (according to the aforementioned formula) of bonus credit will be added to the account. The remaining credit that doesn’t correspond with the Conditions of this offer will be wiped.
Example: The client deposits 2,000 USD on a standard.mt4 account and complies with all of the offer Conditions. For this the client receives 1,000 USD. To withdraw this credit or to use it, the client should complete trading operations which amount to 200 lots. If the client completes trading operations totaling 200 lots before the end of the 30 day period,1,000 USD will be transferred to their account before the end of this period. Calculation formula: 2,000 x 50% / 5 = 200 lots. If the client only completes 100 lots in the indicated period then they will be able to withdraw 500 USD. This amount will only be available for withdrawal after the end of the 30 day period from the moment the client made their initial deposit. In this case the remaining 500 USD bonus credit will be wiped.
- The offer is subject to the following conditions:
- Only trades which are open for at least 3 minutes and are closed before the end of the 30 day offer period count towards the client’s trading volume.
- The calculation of the trading operations for trades which are closed using locked positions or by using “Multiple Close By” function in the platform are calculated as only half of the closed accumulated volume.
- During the offer, an account with a negative balance is not compensated, and credit is not wiped before the 30 days have passed or until the trading volume conditions are met.
- The credit is included in the calculation of Equity and Free Margin. Credit wiped from the account can affect the Margin Level and in doing so lead to a Stop Out taking place.
- In cases where equity is equal to or less than the bonus credit on the account, the Company retains the right to forcibly close the Client’s open positions and prevent further trading until the required amount funds are deposited or until the offer ends.
- In order to prevent fraudulent transactions with the credit, or if such activities are discovered, the Company reserves the right to cancel the entire credit from the client account without prior notice or explanation.
- Trades using CFDs are not included in the offer.
- By taking part in the offer, the client confirms that they understand and agree to all the Offer Conditions.
- The client understands and accepts that the MetaTrader 4 terminal will take into account bonus credit for the Margin Level on accounts which are taking part in the offer.
- The Company reserves the right to make changes to these terms and conditions at any time and without providing prior notification.Source: alpari.com, “Bonus 50%“
Get Alpari Extra 50% on Your Deposit
Find other Forex Deposit Bonuses
Add your review