15 min RSI-4 – This short term binary options trading strategy is one of the simplest of strategies for trading very short term binary options contracts.
Who is this strategy ideal for?
This short term expiry binary options strategy is ideal for intraday binary options traders. This means that traders will have to constantly be on the alert for the right signals to trade. The 15 minute chart is used as a trade alert and the 1 minute chart is used as a timing chart to place a binary options contract. System works with any Binary broker (See TOP Binary Options Brokers on our website)
Indicators & Chart Time frame
- RSI (4, Close) with levels 25 and 75
- Stochastics (5, 3, 3, low/high) with levels 80 and 20
- Chart 1, with 15 minutes time frame and above indicators
- Chart 2, with 1 minute time frame and above indicators
CALL Option Signals
- RSI (4) must close above the 25 level on the 15 minute chart
- Stochastics (5,3,3) must close above the 20 level on the 15 minute chart
- After the above conditions are met, switch to 1 minute time frame
- Place a CALL option when RSI (4) is above 25 and Stochastics (5,3,3) is above 20 on the 1 minute chart with expiry time as 10 or 15 minutes
PUT Option Signals
- RSI (4) must close below the 75 level on the 15 minute chart
- Stochastics (5,3,3) must close below the 80 level on the 15 minute chart
- When the above conditions are met, switch to 1 minute time frame
- Place a PUT option with RSI (4) is below 75 and Stochastics (5,3,3) is below 20 on the 1 minute chart with expiry time as 10 or 15 minutes
- At 14:30, the RSI and Stochastics on the 15 minute chart alert us to a possible ‘CALL Option’
- We then switch to the 1 minute chart to time the entry
- On the 1 minute time frame, we get the signal at 14:39 (9 minutes later)
- A call option is placed for 15 minute expiry and as seen on the chart, the trade resulted in a profit
- At 17:30, the 15 minute chart alerts us to a possible “Put Option” as RSI and Stochastics on the 15 minute time frame meet the criteria.
- We then move to the 1 minute time frame
- At 17:40 (10 minutes later) the M1 chart gives us the signal to place a “PUT Option” with a 15 minute expiry
- 15 minutes later, the trade ends with a profit
Strategy Tweaks and Tricks
- 15 minute expiry works best with this strategy
- Best signals are those where all the criteria is met
This short term binary options expiry strategy is simple and robust as it combines two different times (one for signals and the other for timing). However the success of this strategy comes down to the speed of execution.
Download 15 min RSI-4 Binary Options system